We received a box of Noor Kids Comic Books and we love it. Alhamdulillah. From the packaging to the content for both parents and children, its nothing short of wonderful! Check out the cute little box it came in below, bottom right.
I am really impressed by their structure.
- A series of books that revolve around 4 main characters that are totally cute and muslim! Already sounds like your very own kids, right?! 😉 ma sha Allah.
- Each book starts with a letter to the parents explaining with detail the focus behind the moral of the stories. I love this part because it totally preps you for questions your child(ren) may have. It revolves around good character and islamic knowledge…win win!
- It has 2 stories related to the title and in between them is an activity section which vary from book to book! Some examples include drawing your house in Jannah in sha Allah, coloring in a prayer mat and even uploading your very own talent of choice to the Noor Kids website.
- You know how sometimes you read a book to you kid and you wonder, hmmm were you paying attention? Well, Noor Kids got you covered. Each mini story has a couple questions at the end to recap the story and get your child(ren) exercising their thinking skills! In sha Allah. Honestly, the content is so vivid my daughter actually enjoyed this part. If there was a question she didn’t know the answer to, it was because the topic was new to her. This is a great convo starter and learning opportunity for both parents and the kids. Teach them something new and learn something new about them. In sha Allah.
- And the Noor Kids Passport! My daughter was especially excited about this. Well done with this reward system! Each book comes with a badge that reflects the topic of the book. She just couldn’t wait to add the sticker badge to her passport! Talk about incentive to get through the book first. In sha Allah. She was so ready to just peel it off and place it in her book. Alhamdulillah for the little things that make them happy 😊
I am very happy to be a part of the Noor Kids Family and I think you would be too!
You can subscribe monthly or buy books in different bundles. Check out their website to see the deets. You can even try it for just 99 cents! If you think that’s you, please sign up through my affiliate link below. I would appreciate it soooo much 🤗
Salaam! Leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from ya! 💕